Group Benefits Consulting
Customized Group Benefits Plans
It starts with getting you the best rates — but it doesn’t end there. At MacLellan & Moffatt Group Consultants, we’ll help you attract and retain top talent with the right group benefits to suit your employees’ needs. Our goal is to optimize the investment you make in your benefits plan to help you make the most of your program.
Group Benefit Plan Components
- Life Insurance
- Dependant Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
Optional Add-On Benefits:
- Health Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Group Critical Illness Insurance
- Cost Plus
Advantages of Group Benefits
Advantages for Employers
- Benefits help attract and retain qualified employees — 29% of employees cite benefits as a top reason to look for a position outside of their current organization.
- Spending on group benefits is tax deductible as a business expense.
- Helps to create a healthy workforce by improving morale, productivity and efficiency – 92% of employees say that benefits are important to their overall job satisfaction.
- A well-designed benefits package can be provided in lieu of monetary compensation.
Advantages for Employees
- Benefits received may not be considered a taxable benefit.
- No need to use after-tax money to purchase various types of insurance.
- Does not usually require medical evidence of insurability.
- Group insurance can be less expensive than individual insurance.